We are looking for a Senior Support Engineer with experience in the aged care sector to join the Company’s US operations and contribute to our company’s engineering and customer support objectives. Responsibilities include technical support and troubleshooting (both on-site and remotely) and assisting the sales team with pre-sales support.
As the Senior Support Engineer, you should use your technical background to gain a detailed understanding of our product in order to provide a industry leading customer experience to our customers.
Communication, Presentation and Technical Domain expertise are important for this position.
- Responsible for the overall technical and customer support for US based clients
- Act as a liaison between US based project/sales teams and Australian based product development team
- Establishment of a technical support escalation procedure for the US (and associated team/contracts as customer base increases)
- Answer support requests from customers and Unisono project teams (telephone calls, emails and support tickets)
- Document all support requests in ticketing system and CRM
- Perform on-site installation and support where required
- Provide training for installation contractors and partners
- This would include telephone and web-based case management
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics of the system and recommend and suggest improvements
- Public speaking where required
- Perform research and identify new potential technical solutions and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Proven work experience in a relevant technical role (ie- field service engineer or senior technical support)
- Relevant technical qualifications (engineering or IT)
- Strong Linux administration skills (ie - shell commands and ssh)
- Understanding of IP based communications
- Experience with Low Power RF networks (ie- Zigbee or Z-Wave)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and customer service attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- Experience with SmartHome or Alarm System installation and support
- Experience presenting to potential customers (ie - a sales role)
- Interest in Software Development (Java, Bach and Python)
- Experience with software development collaboration tools (Jira, GitHub, Slack etc)
- Understanding of cloud architectures (ie- REST, Amazon AWS)
- Experience with electronic design and/or repair
Negotiable base salary with incentives.
About Unisono & Sofi
The Unisono assisted living platform (Sofihub) is designed to support our clients to continue living as independently as possible. Using cutting-edge IOT Technology, the Unisono platform works to enhance life and safety by learning what is and isn’t normal within the residence of an aged person(s). The information combined with friendly reminders is shared with the resident and/or carers. Unisono Assisted Living solutions offer our clients an unrivalled level of care and support within their own houses. Please refer to www.sofihub.com for further information.
Sofihub is the registered trading name of Unisono Pty Ltd.
Applicant must be eligible to work in Minneapolis.
Send applications to email@example.com.